Saturday, August 25, 2012

A change in location

For those following this blog concerning bowel resection I have started a separate blog on that very subject. I have written about five articles about my second bout with colo-rectal cancer. I have been trying to move my health discussion off this blog because the title was meant for me to do a little ranting and raving on that most may not find very interesting, This blog receives approximately 500 to 1000 hits a month remains the number one search item on Google if you type in bowel resection home recovery. I feel honored and privileged to have created a blog that derives so much interest and I thank all of you for your caring and your sharing. For those who are interested in other colon health articles please see the attached link:

http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=3654292179841215038#overview/src=dashboard


No comments:

Post a Comment