Saturday, July 26, 2008

Scary Night

It is late. The clock says 12:20 AM. I am sitting here trying to occupy my thoughts with things other than the stomach ache I am experiencing. It is similar to the hurt I had several weeks ago when I encountered a small bowel obstruction. There is a difference, this time, I keep telling myself. First I am passing some gas and burping. I did not do that when I had the obstruction. I was locked up tighter than a drum. It also seems to be easing, last time it did not. I think I ate too much junk today. I love mixed nuts and must have had about 6 to 8 oz. of them. Plus some soda, plus some cookies, plus a bunch of junk I know better than to eat. Now I'm sitting here trying to get comfortable and relax cause I do not want to go through another experience like I did about a month ago.

The real question is what will I do? My body is rebelling against all the oil, fat and crap I've eaten. How many times before a lesson is learned? I do have confidence that I can adjust. I've done it before, I'll have to do it again. In the meantime, I hope this isn't a bowel obstruction.

No comments:

Post a Comment